Maintenance Request

If you are a current BAR tenant in a property needing to report urgent or non-urgent maintenance it is a policy of our office that all repairs or complaints must be in writing and must be advised as soon as possible.

In order for repairs/complaints to be attended to, please complete the Maintenance Request Form and return via email, fax, post or deliver to our office. Either a representative from our office or a tradesperson will be in contact with you.

We are an independently owned and operated business. We are bound by the National Privacy Principals. We may be collecting personal information about you by various methods throughout the tenancy to enable us to manage and maintain the premises as per the Residential Tenancies Act. We may disclose personal information about you to the owner of the property and to contractors (approved and authorised by Burns Archer Realty) in the course of our day to day duties. You have the right to access personal information that we hold about you by contacting our privacy officer. Our privacy policy can be view at or please contact our privacy officer/s as listed in our privacy policy and we will email or forward you a copy.

For more information about the Victorian Residential Tenancy Act, please refer to Consumer Affairs Victoria;

Repairs, maintenance and changes to the property (